Kids' Kastle Agreement
Where Children Learn to Shop!
Download the Kids' Kastle Agreement (pdf)
Kids' Kastle Sale Information
Kids' Kastle Sale Dates:
(We suggest running sale 3 to 5 days during school hours)
Contact Information (Chairperson or President Information Required)
Please make sure to provide an email address so that our online system can email shipping information.
Contract Terms and Conditions
Obligations of Kids' Kastle
- Provide support materials: Take Home Flyers, Budget Envelopes, Posters, Chairperson Manual, Tablecloths, Gift Bags and Pre-Priced Tent Cards.
- Provide a selection of merchandise for children to purchase.
- Freight is paid on initial order, reorders made during sale and return freight when using UPS A.R.S. labels provided.
- KK will take back all unsold, damaged and unmarked merchandise until January 15th.
Obligations of School/Organization
- Agrees not to sell merchandise provided by another vendor.
- Will not deface items by marking prices or putting stickers on
merchandise. Defaced merchandise has no further value and will
be billed back to group.
- Will return all unused support materials, paper products and gift bags.
- Will box all unsold merchandise, place UPS A.R.S. labels on box and have ready to be picked up.
- All merchandise is property of Kids' Kastle. Payment must be
made directly to and only to Kids' Kastle. Mail payment, no
later than one week after end of sale, to Kids' Kastle, 3 Cass Street, Key Port, NJ 07735.
- To run your shop or pay a cancellation fee of one hundred dollars
if the "Chairperson Materials" have been shipped. If merchandise
has been shipped a minimum invoice of five hundred dollars is
- Agrees to pay 10% restocking fee on all merchandise returns
made after January 15th, after the year of delivery.
- Agrees to pay for any merchandise not returned by February 15th,
after the year of delivery, together with 1.5% monthly finance
charge on all money due and all costs of collection and attorney